Every company has its policy, read ours here.
We need some personal data to process your enquiry.
If you contact us about our services, the emails you send may include information about you, such as your name, phone number, email address and your enquiry. We use this information to carry out the following:
- In line with the legitimate interest we have in promoting our business, we will process your enquiries to provide you with information about the services we offer.
- This might include replying to your enquiry, or sending you status updates about this enquiry.
- We may also process enquiries to take steps you ask of us with a view to entering into an agreement to provide you with our services.
- We might contact you by email, telephone calls, sms, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- We might provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about (only if you have opted in to receive such information).
- You are under no obligation to provide us with any details, but if you don’t provide all relevant information, we may not be able to help.
Sharing personal data
We share personal data when needed to process your enquiry.
We keep your data only as long as we really need it.
We only disclose personal data under certain rare circumstances.
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Hypermice
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
We can never be a 100% secure, but we’ll try our best.
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our website automatically collects bits and pieces of technical diagnostic data.
Usage data is collected automatically when using the service. Usage data may include information such as your device’s Internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
We like numbers. Especially when they help to improve our service. If you don’t want this, you can opt out on them.
We do not knowingly collect any information from children.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from our servers. We also may limit how we collect, use, and store some of the information of users between 13 and 18 years old. In some cases, this means we will be unable to provide certain functionality of the service to these users. If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to other websites
We have no responsibility over the use of third party services.
Changes to the policy
If we make big changes to our policy, we’ll let you know.
Version 1.0 – Last updated Januari 4, 2020